Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dpf-r+ 4.0 on the truck with the Econ tune and it claimed +70 hp. At the time it was nice because I just delete the dpf, however birthday came around and girlfriend suprised me with an sct! Wow what a WORLD of difference! I was worried about the tuner. Called Tyler in the tech dept and he described everything to me just reassured me it was OKAY, and he was right the truck idles better, sounds even better and moves like a bat out of hell. Also I get better mpg than I did with that Econ tuner, next mod is the no limit egr delet kit and gearhead tunes!! Cannot wait!
Oh and it recall rated my speedo for the 37s finally I know what speed I'm going! Haha thanks Rudy's diesel performance I cannot stop grinnin when I hit the skinny pedal!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
118 Posts
Rudys is a great company. Used them several of times. Would recommend them to anyone.
Just be certain that you deal with Will or Kyle, as I am still waiting on parts to a $1900 order placed on January 28, that one of the counter guys screwed up so bad that lies were told to me in order to cover up, but tracking numbers don't lie, and this particular counterman was so inept at filling an order that if he ever answers the phone over at Rudys, I will hang up and call back later... I own several businesses and know when I am being led around like puppy dog. Beyond poor customer service from this particular counterperson.... Kyle had to clean up the bad salesman mess on a late Friday afternoon and was able to accomplish in 5 minutes what the other person couldn't get straight in two weeks! There were only four components to my order and were all normal stock items at Rudys....Just my two cents

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just be certain that you deal with Will or Kyle, as I am still waiting on parts to a $1900 order placed on January 28, that one of the counter guys screwed up so bad that lies were told to me in order to cover up, but tracking numbers don't lie, and this particular counterman was so inept at filling an order that if he ever answers the phone over at Rudys, I will hang up and call back later... I own several businesses and know when I am being led around like puppy dog. Beyond poor customer service from this particular counterperson.... Kyle had to clean up the bad salesman mess on a late Friday afternoon and was able to accomplish in 5 minutes what the other person couldn't get straight in two weeks! There were only four components to my order and were all normal stock items at Rudys....Just my two cents

That crazy. I'm sorry to hear that happened, I would be pretty pissed myself. I believe that my girlfriend ordered everything online so she didn't have to deal with the sales people. However I know who you are talking about because I called a couple months back answered in a cocky voice asked some questions about a 97 obs, and the guy informed me he knew nothing about the 7.3 for my buddies obd and had no clue how to help out or who makes intercooler so for the non intercooled 7.3s, oh and good luck finding someone who does that because he's never heard of that... So I believe we may have dealt with the same guy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sounds just like him.:mad: I like Rudys but I think they are losing more business than they think they are because of one bad apple... Maybe they will get it figured out and release the problem from his responsibilities...

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had the same experience he wasn't interested in helping me out therefore he didn't sell any parts, Riffraff was more than happy to help. and I don't live too far from rudys as I wanted to keep my business local and have heard a lot of good about them but the bad apple threw that out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts