Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off...... these are SICK.... Ride the same as my cooper STT muds sing like a TSL except much quieter.

Pix... gained 4.5" of lift also!

Comparison pix..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright... specs is as follows.
BEFORE
Tires: 35/12.5/17 Cooper.STT m/t
Wheels: 17x9.5
Lift: same as below.

AFTER.
Tires:325/85/16 Michelin XML
wheels:16x10 Eagle specialties
Lift:
Front-4" superlift springs 2" block.. -_* (previous owner, RSK was supposed to happen before these tires/wheels but I got them for a hell of a deal at a car show this weekend)
Rear- appears to be a 4" block stacked with the factory block. (Again previous owner BS)

Still can powerbrake em :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Look great!!!!!

Time for more lift!!!!

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Alright... specs is as follows.
BEFORE
Tires: 35/12.5/17 Cooper.STT m/t
Wheels: 17x9.5
Lift: same as below.

AFTER.
Tires:325/85/16 Michelin XML
wheels:16x10 Eagle specialties
Lift:
Front-4" superlift springs 2" block.. -_* (previous owner, RSK was supposed to happen before these tires/wheels but I got them for a hell of a deal at a car show this weekend)
Rear- appears to be a 4" block stacked with the factory block. (Again previous owner BS)

Still can powerbrake em :D
Front blocks are BIG No No

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look great!!!!!

Time for more lift!!!!

The only extra lift will be maybe an inch from the RSK. Its plenty big enough for me.

Front blocks are BIG No No
Trust me.... this is NOT my first 4x4 I know the dangers, and short comings of front lift blocks. I've been waiting to purchase the new design RSK soon as it comes to legit production, only reason these tires/wheels got purchased first was because I saved almost 350$ by purchasing them at the show this weekend
. AND I didn't have a 8 hour total drive to pickup the tires.

Only reason they haven't been pulled is they're welded to the housing.

Drove to the beach today on em, rode fantastic 75mph no vibes shimmys etc.
Pix from beach..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Very nice!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
4.10 and it's an auto with a tripple disc and shift kit.

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
airman
1,064 Posts
Do you feel that 4.10 is a good ratio or do you want to step up to 4.56 later on? Reason I ask is because I'd like to run these and maybe even the 40" xzl someday

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What triple disc did you use?
I honestly have no clue... Just going off what the previous owner told me... -_-

It shifts firm and doesnt slip, so I know he was telling the truth about just rebuilding it. I've looked at the converter too, hoping for some form of marking/numbers to go off and learn something. However, I didnt see much.

The 4.10s are ok... the Torque of the motor is the only making it not a complete dog. Off the line I can definetly feel a difference, it doesnt seem as nimble. Same as passing at high speeds, however it's not so bad I feel the need to change gear ratios.

I'm a big fan ofmy new highway mileage (16-17), so I'm now researching stage 1 vs stage 2 injectors to give it more power to help get off the line. My city went from 15 to like 13-14 so far. (Estimate, havent filled up yet)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sick man just sick!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts