Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Nice, who makes em ?

18s ?

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There my old 17's (I think they were type 50's?) from Les Schwab... Just had them powdercoated.

You can kinda see how nasty they would get about every two months... and after hours and hours of polishing they still looked like crap so...

Attachments

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
looks really good man... the only thing that kinda looks outa place now is the white in the grill.. you should geta stock 06 grill or something.. ooo or you could powdercoat the protech rack black too that would look pretty sick

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
There my old 17's (I think they were type 50's?) from Les Schwab... Just had them powdercoated.

You can kinda see how nasty they would get about every two months... and after hours and hours of polishing they still looked like crap so...
LOL..........I love that pic :hehe:

·
Registered
911 Posts
looks good

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
Looks awesome! Definatly be much easier to clean onw

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks really good man... the only thing that kinda looks outa place now is the white in the grill.. you should geta stock 06 grill or something.. ooo or you could powdercoat the protech rack black too that would look pretty sick

Funny you say that... I have a 05 grill in my office with black in the middle, just waiting to go on!!!;)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Where they aluminum wheels? My mickey thompson wheels where aluminum and I never got them to look good, after a day of polishing them, they looked better but never nice.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Looks really nice Joe!

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
Funny you say that... I have a 05 grill in my office with black in the middle, just waiting to go on!!!;)

hell what are you waiting for get er on there and more pix :D

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hell what are you waiting for get er on there and more pix :D

Got to cut my bumper to make it fit... Just have not had the time...

Mike, they charged $67.50 each...

They were aluminum wheels.... polished at one point!:doh:

·
Failure to Communicate
1,133 Posts
Sweet, looks good against the white.

Hey, is it just me or does your csi logo look like a position out of the kama sutra manual!:poke:

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
don't you cut down the grille, not the bumper?

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
don't you cut down the grille, not the bumper?

well usually people cut the grills but sounds like joe wants to do it the hard way...as usual.. :D

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
I think he is doin it that way because I think there is a 05-07 bumper and lights in the works! :D

but it looks good Joe!!
yea i kinda figured as much but wasnt sure

1 - 20 of 33 Posts