Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left Clearwate/St. Pete, Fla around 6:30 pm yesterday after getting a few problems taken care of before the trip back home. I made it to my driveway in Virginia @ 7am this morning. So far so good seems to run great and has great power for a stock truck. I had it up on the lift today at the dealer looking at it and it has no leaks what so ever. I would think i should see something after 900mile drive. I have to say that if this truck runs as good as it does right now the whole time i own it, I am gonna like it better than my 7.3s. The way the power curve is and the trans shifting is my favorite. Ill get a few pics up maybe tomorrow. I have to give a BIG THANKS to Adam from FCDP for helping me out yesterday. I look forward to doing business in the future with him.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! I see that you are from Virginia. You gonna be out at Morgans Corner tomorow nite?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know if im gonna make oout there to the truck pull . I might go to Virginia motor speedway for the outlaw races. Try to get pics tomarrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts