Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna put a new HPOP on, what else should I put on new. Gonna get my old injectors checked out and then probably get new gaskets. Any tricks would be helpful also.
Thanks
Craig

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
How do your up pipes look? While your in there you should do electric fuel since you probably already have the freeze plug where you need it. What kind of HPOP are you getting?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hd Salvage in Hereford, I like your pic

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went ahead and just used my old HPOP, figured I'm not gonna mod it enough right now to go bigger. Is that the engine you are building for your 2000.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got everything swapped waitin on new downpipe before I set it in the frame, won't be in till wed so I might just bend firewall and set it in tomorrow. My wife has about two weeks left or sooner of pregnancy, so its a race between me and our second baby boy. Still waiting on injectors, my cores should reach them Tues. then who knows how long it will take to get mine. As long as I can get it set back in and put back together the injectors shouldn't take long at all. What mods did you get for yours.

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
238/100s, Van turbo for now, fuel system, new clutch/flywheel. And I'm sure some other things I'm missing.. Congrats on the baby boy! I'm sure you'll get it up and going, If I wasn't so buisy in the next few weeks I would help you out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, what do you do in Amarillo?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet I'll have to watch for it runnin around town when I'm there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts