Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but couldn't find anything, I'm lookin for pics of flat black obs's. Thinking about painting my truck and just want to see how it would look. Thanks in advance.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,323 Posts
As a daily driver flat black would suck. You would have to wash the truck with a scrub brush to get the dirt off. It is just to coarse of a finish

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
As a daily driver flat black would suck. You would have to wash the truck with a scrub brush to get the dirt off. It is just to coarse of a finish
The legitimate flat black paint jobs using PPG or House of Kolor are more of a semi gloss black and they arent too bad to deal with. Def more work than a normal paintjob but nothin too crazy. I have wanted to do a flat black slammed dually for awhile.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's true. I don't have a ton of knowledge on paint so if you put a layer or two of clearcoat over the flat black would it make it pretty glossy?

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
i know its not a obs but its definatly flat black it was my first truck as you can tell i drive a ford now. that extra glass looks broken or somthin but it wasnt, the tint was jus so dark it reflected trees in the back ground

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
heres a nother kinda crapy pictures btw it looked alot beter when it was wet it looked more grey when it was dry in the sun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts