Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2000 with 220,000 miles to use as a farm/beater truck. I was going to leave it alone but got bored with it right away. It has 37s on it now but I am going to get some 325/60r20 duratracks this week and tint the windows. I am really happy with the outcome. Pretty sure I can still get a gooseneck over it and need to get my fuel barrel in too. I also need to find some tow mirrors.
When I brought it home

lifting...

We finished up Dads truck yesterday so I was comparing height

·
Registered
517 Posts
looking good , heck all the trucks up at your place look sharp !

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have it, It is in perfect shape. Thanks guys.

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
Looks great! You really need to find some tow mirrors ASAP! Those Nemo mirrors look really out of place. It will also look good once you get the tint put on. I wish my farm truck looked that good....

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Its off topic but wats the specs on the 08s rims, offset and tire size. Sorry for the derail.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Are you gonna get the new bumper painted red to match?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Very nice set up

What county are you in?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My wheels on my 08 are 22x10.5 Greg Welds, -24 offset and 37 inch BFGs. I have some of the same wheels in a 20x10 that I was going to put on but the black looked good for this truck. I am in Cherokee County. I have some buddies down by you with a diesel shop in Bennington. Thats where my 08 is right now getting head studs and bigger turbos.I'm not sure if I will paint the cover to match but I will if I can get an 08 tailgate that needs paint. Thanks guys

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
sweet looks sick. Thanks for the info. now i no how much tire will stick past on my truck.

·
One man wolf pack
423 Posts
Looks great. What were the tires you took off that were on the stocker wheels?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great. What were the tires you took off that were on the stocker wheels?
They are fierce attitudes, 305/70r16. I sold em to him new but I wanted bigger. We have sold tons of those tires and lots of happy people.

·
<---mud
297 Posts
My brother has them fierce attitudes on his 05 f150 they work well and you can't beat the price. They are just goodyears with a different label.

·
One man wolf pack
423 Posts
They are fierce attitudes, 305/70r16. I sold em to him new but I wanted bigger. We have sold tons of those tires and lots of happy people.
I like them. Have to look into a set of 315s!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
315s wont be much over 225, Maybe less.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I bought a 2000 with 220,000 miles to use as a farm/beater truck. I was going to leave it alone but got bored with it right away. It has 37s on it now but I am going to get some 325/60r20 duratracks this week and tint the windows. I am really happy with the outcome. Pretty sure I can still get a gooseneck over it and need to get my fuel barrel in too. I also need to find some tow mirrors.
When I brought it home

lifting...

We finished up Dads truck yesterday so I was comparing height
How much lift, just a level, shackle or spring?? All of your trucks look great man! Its amazing how much better the 05+ front end looks than the 99-04 IMO! Your dads truck looks sharp, great stance!

·
Registered
114 Posts
My wheels on my 08 are 22x10.5 Greg Welds, -24 offset and 37 inch BFGs. I have some of the same wheels in a 20x10 that I was going to put on but the black looked good for this truck. I am in Cherokee County. I have some buddies down by you with a diesel shop in Bennington. Thats where my 08 is right now getting head studs and bigger turbos.I'm not sure if I will paint the cover to match but I will if I can get an 08 tailgate that needs paint. Thanks guys
Im in Kansas now, but Chris and Chad have helped me out a ton when I lived back at home.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im in Kansas now, but Chris and Chad have helped me out a ton when I lived back at home.
Those guys are great to deal with, They have my 6.4 right now for turbos,studs and egr delete. If you would want my bumper I can always get it to them, Thanks

1 - 20 of 37 Posts