Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

10 mo old west highland white terrier. My mom got her at 14 wks, and she can't take her any more, so I took her. I grew up with these dogs, this would be mom's 4th. Well this one is a little different. Real hyper and chews everything. I have a huge yard for her, hopefully she will burn some energy off. Wish us luck.

·
Registered
666 Posts
its always good to give a dog a good home, i have 2 rescues and i love them to death.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I love those dogs, that are so cute, good luck! for destructive and hyper dogs, exercise is key also for chewer keep raw hides in their mouths as much as possible ..a well exercised dog will have a completely different demeanor.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always wanted a jack russell. I think I just got a white one instead.

I have to repair parts of the fence, so for now she just has a 20' lead on one of those screw in the ground things.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I always wanted a jack russell. I think I just got a white one instead.

I have to repair parts of the fence, so for now she just has a 20' lead on one of those screw in the ground things.
Jack Russel's are a PITA..I tell you that from experience, we had one that was mixed with a Chihuahua, he was PERFECT! His demeanor and disposition was just great, but unfortunately they are known for running under tires, and it happened.. My Dad and then girlfriend (now wife) wanted to replace the dog, so we found another full blooded Jack Russell and wow, totally different dog..and as I said MAJOR PITA!

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Jack Russel's are a PITA..I tell you that from experience, we had one that was mixed with a Chihuahua, he was PERFECT! His demeanor and disposition was just great, but unfortunately they are known for running under tires, and it happened.. My Dad and then girlfriend (now wife) wanted to replace the dog, so we found another full blooded Jack Russell and wow, totally different dog..and as I said MAJOR PITA!
I hate those things, little obnoxious #### head dogs.

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts

10 mo old west highland white terrier. My mom got her at 14 wks, and she can't take her any more, so I took her. I grew up with these dogs, this would be mom's 4th. Well this one is a little different. Real hyper and chews everything. I have a huge yard for her, hopefully she will burn some energy off. Wish us luck.
What's her name?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I hate those things, little obnoxious #### head dogs.
Whoa! Take it easy, JR's aren't that bad. Mine is awesome, best dog I ever had. He has a totally cool personality.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
So we're looking at a West Highland Terrier but everyone is talking about Jack Russells.

My mother in law had one..GREAT mouser but nothing but attitude.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool name. But I would spell it Laysee.
Should spell it a**hole. Haha, no she is doing real good. Running around in the yard has really calmed her down in the house.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Never heard of them but cool pics.

I have two Jacks and a Jadg that I use to drag coons out of old farmsteads and brushpiles. They got balls the size of watermelons and will fight anything. If you think Jacks are hardheaded, you ought to own a Jadg you'll change your mind.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HMMMMMMM.................

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Working on blowing it up!
201 Posts

Tookie, I love this dog! Black Minature Schnauzer

And this is daddy's big boy Hoover! Silver Weimaraner

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
OMG She is adorable! I keep begging Matt for a puppy, but no such luck

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Shes looks quite calm in all the pics you posted.......but......looks can be deceiving.

Hers my little girl....Kimber.....shes a silver lab.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts