Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so after talking to the sales men for 2hrs heres where am at. I am paying $505 per month for my truck now and have 32 months (3 years) left to go. the dealer said we can do $505 per month for the new truck but for 63 months (5years 2months). I know thats a good deal but my goal was to pay off debit early all am doing is extending it for 2.3 years. would you do it and why?

My truck- 2008 gmc sierra crew cab 47k on it cloth seats with the 4.8 motor

new truck - 2012 f150 xlt 5.0

·
Administrator
8,544 Posts
tell them 32 months or you are walking out the door and finding a dealer that will work with you. they want the extra 21 months worth of interest money.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I told them i don't want 5 years and they only have me that deal as I was walking back to my car, damn sharks they are, oh well...i thought about it over night and am just gonna wait till i go full time at my job now and them make a move on upgrading my truck.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
47k on your truck, hell I'd drive it forever, lol. unless your dead set on a new one, that thing is good for 100k plus more miles if taken care of.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya that would be the quickest way to not paying a car note every month, just stick to what I got and pay that thing off. ill just buy a tuner for it to get some more pop on it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts