Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever heard/delt with gos perfromance?? i stumbled onto their site and they say they got a gtp38 drop in turbo for an early 99 for 750 bucks :eek:
is this to good to be true?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
yep, i have dealt with them a few times, call up and talk to aden, tell him i dillon sent you his way:rockon:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
don't know much on a 7.3, just call up and talk to aden, he's very intelligent and great guy, easy to get along with, he will steer you in the right direction

·
Registered
389 Posts
im only 20 minutes from GOS they did my tranny and everyone that rides with me is very impressed. also he has great prices but as far as that turbo talk to him (Aden) or steel to make sure its what you want. Very great people still a small shop but putting out a great name to start with.

·
Registered
692 Posts
That is a stock turbo, nothing special.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
If your after 550+ I'd look at a modded H2e

·
Registered
301 Posts
if you're trying to add a GTP38r to an early '99 PSD then there is more than just swapping them. you need to convert certain items to '99.5+. also it's efficiency range is up to roughly 500hp.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Little confusing on his site... The turbo pictured is a 38r... But what he is selling is a replacement turbo...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i know what is needed to run a 38r. i just sold my sd setup cuz i wana run a gt4202 or H2E but i seen that and was just wondering.

·
Registered
853 Posts
bought my gauges from aden..no problems, quick service.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ive bought a few things from aden and couldnt be happier great company to deal with for sure

1 - 14 of 14 Posts