Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· I know nothing...
5,925 Posts
In most state you are either Recreation, private, or Motor carrier. If you are making money from the sale or delivery of cargo you are under DOT up to a GVWR. Consult your local HPD. Or do as the rest and put Not For Hire on your rig and go.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.