Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey it dont look like you guys are on here much but I just wanted to say I LOVE THESE TIRES!!

I recently installed a set of 285/65r18 on my 11 f150 and I think they are probably the best tire ive ever owned. I love tires in general and usually go with popular brands like toyo or bfg. A friend of mine told me about the Ultra Terrain you guys offer and I decided to give it a go.

These tires look awsome, they are made in the US, the price was very fair, they are rated for more weight than the toyo at2 10 ply I have on my other truck. They ride and drive great. They are very quiet. The rubber feels a bit soft so im not sure how long they will last compared to other leading brands but time will tell.

I have probably another year or so before I wear out the toyos and I'm really hoping you and goodyear continue to offer these tires.

Also when I ordered my tires I got them in 3 days delivered to my work. I am very impressed with you guys and plan to buy tires from you from now on. Thank you

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you for choosing Discount Tire Direct, Cody! We too love tires and we're glad to hear you're pleased with your new set of Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain A/T !

We look forward to helping you again in the future and if you need anything at all from our end, please don't hesitate to reach out - we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks again for choosing Discount Tire Direct!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Thanks for the review, I will be watching to see how they wear.
I have owned several sets of goodyears of recent years, the MTR with kevlar and the Duratracs....both being a MT tire they wore a bit faster then we would have hoped but that is what you get when you drive a MT on the road 90% of the time. the old kevlar MTR was a real PITA to get to balance, the duratracs were much better but wore out too quickly, so a good offering in the aggressive AT market from Goodyear will have my eye. FYI we have 4 trucks that run 35-37" off road tires.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts