Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does everyone like these tires? I am currently shopping around for a 315 75 16. I do alot of highway driving with alot fo sand, rock, and snow. How would these tires hold up under the weight and power of these trucks? And what kinda miliage have people been able to get with these?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
50 Posts
My Brother bought a set for his 94 chevy 2500 with the 6.5 diesel. That is the exact size he is running. He has had them on for about 12k miles and they are holding up great! at this rate they will probably last him about 40-50k miles. He has a really heavy foot and does occasional off roading. He loves them and I think the sidewall looks killer when installed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i have about 35,000 on mine and will probably get another 20,000 or so. they work great in mud and snow. mine are 285's by the way. i like the fact that they are an e rated tire so they built to work.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that is exactly what i am looking for. I have a few months left on the tires i have but looks like i am leaning towards the goodyears.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I am a wholesaler for a goodyear store, I pull a 30 ft trailer everyday with my duramax and I will get 45000 miles. I am really happy with that. I am running 275/70r18s. The winter traction is awesome and would recomend these to anyone. This is before they were on and gives an idea of the loads I haul, I also have a HEAVY foot.

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
Can you guys post some pics of these on your truck? They are a sweet looking tire to me!

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
Can you guys post some pics of these on your truck? They are a sweet looking tire to me!
Agreed, I saw these when they first came out. Looks like an awesome tire

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am a wholesaler for a goodyear store, I pull a 30 ft trailer everyday with my duramax and I will get 45000 miles. I am really happy with that. I am running 275/70r18s. The winter traction is awesome and would recomend these to anyone. This is before they were on and gives an idea of the loads I haul, I also have a HEAVY foot.
:bowfast:

Looks like a little bit of weight

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the stock 265/70/17 on my '05 and they have awesome snow traction. I was up in Canada and a lot of snow this year in PA and the difference between the duratracs and rugged trails is night and day. I love 'em..

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I run the 325/65R18 on my 2007 F-350.

I often haul 2000-3000lbs in the bed, tow 10,000lbs regularly and hang a 900lb snow plow in the front end during the winter. Love the tires, kick ass in the snow for traction.

Better than the 325/60R18s that I ran before them.

The other new Goodyear tire that's getting good reviews is the Kevlar MT/R......should have a set of them on my Tacoma today. Our sales manager and one of our techs run them and love them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have the 285/75/16. I have about 5k on them now they they have been great. I drive about 50/50 on/offroad mostly with a trailer and they have done well on the farm. I will buy them again. heres a crappy cell pic.

Attachments

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all of your input guys. I am really leaning toward those tires now. PLus i have found them for $185 a tire.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts