Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys need some advice on a real!!! good carpet / seat cleaner. I got my hands on a compact car that Im going to use to run back and forth to work in so Im not racking up miles on my truck, however the privious owner and two small kids so the back seats / carpet have alot of stains in them, I had a can of spray "gunk off" and tried it just for kicks and it worked really good but the smell:eek: think I got a contact high off the fumes, any suggestions out there, Thanks

Roy

·
Military Member
309 Posts
Always had good luck with a can of Tuff Stuff...

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
The Spot-Bot.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I would try a hand held carpet shampoo machine for the amount of stains you are talking about.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
that stuff from auto zone got the my pits throw up out of the car made it smell like new again,. God that was awefull smell. He has never been in the car again. Show car makes some got the coffee and coke out of my dads old truck.
A scrub brush works good as well.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I've always had good luck with a household carpet cleaner or mean green or purple power cleaner.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Rent a rug doctor for a day and use there cleaner #### and also spray the carpet with purple power or simple green and clean away. Works awsome...

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the response guys, looks like alot of it is coke, juice, food, etc. Will look into the handheld carpet cleaner too, thanks again

Roy

·
Registered
479 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts