Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall Im in Harrisonburg, and cant really find any shops around here that im willing to give my truck over to. Where do yall like to go? Im in the Manassas area a lot and live in Harrisonburg so those are the best places but Richmond isnt too far.

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
i do all mine, as well as a bunch of other stuff. what you wanting done?

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I need to replace my oil cooler and head gaskets, and was gonna put studs in while getting that done. Those are the more immediate things i need to get done. But eventually i also need to get gears done, which im really gonna need a shop for.

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
o yea, not that i cant do it i jus dont have the time to get all my own stuff done any more. what year truck is it? 6.0? 7.3? i got a buddy that has a shop here in verona, its not a diesel performance shop but he could certainly do that stuff. also if you go to manassass much i dunno if he does that kinda stuff for other people but do you know mike hartman? owns hartman fleet service.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an 04 250 with the 6.0. I dont necessarily need a performance shop, Im mainly just looking to find somewhere that i can get the more extensive work done that i dont mess with.

Daryl- Ive heard a lot about twisted and i might make the trip when im ready to do more performance related mods. but for general maintenance I think Chesapeak is a lil far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts