Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PowerStroke Fan
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a giant fuel leak somewhere between the fuel filter housing and the fuel line right nest to it, and I need help!!! Anyone know someone worth a hoot in the OKC area that can help out? This is my driver. I've dug into Cummins engines a bit, but this is my first PS truck and I need some assistance!

Anyone know someone that is a good PS guy and doesn't charge an arm and a leg???

PM me with names and contact number and/or email, please!!

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
you get it to north central KS and i can help out. 67467 zip, i am 4 hrs away if you can give it a trailer ride this way.

·
PowerStroke Fan
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KS is too far with an inop truck - no way to get it there, anyway.

Like I said, if anyone in the Oklahoma City area - within 50 miles or so - can provide hands-on help, I'd surely appreciate the assistance!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
R&R Diesel is a great bunch of guys, always done me great work for me.

R & R Diesel Service
(405) 635-0820

5915 S Lindsay Ave, Oklahoma City, OK

·
PowerStroke Fan
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE: I called R & R early last week, and they were able to get me in there this past Monday. Had AAA haul it to them (that CCLB 4x4 takes up the WHOLE rollback!) and let them fix the beast. R & R found a weeping (more like spewing!) fuel pump AND a cracked fuel filter housing. So, they replaced all that, and along with a new fuel housing drain, new filter, and fuel lines, it's all good again! I won't hesitate to do business with them again, they did a super job on my truck for me!

Missed driving the '95!! I was stuck driving my son's '78 Chevy C-10 for the past week. Definitely NOT the same,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts