Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after saving up for a while I am in the market for a 6.4L truck. I am looking for something pretty specific so I know its going to be a pain to find.
I am located in IL but have been searching craigslist, both here and TX, ebay, auto-trader with no distance limits, forums, but haven't found exactly what I am looking for. So where are some other places to look for some nice trucks?

This is what I am looking for:
09/10 CC/LB SRW 4x4 offroad(09) or FX4(10)
PSD w/ torqshift
Color: Dark Blue Pearl
int: King ranch (09) Ebony Lariat(10) - I dont think you could get a Blue KR in 2010

First Choice is the 09 KR Dark Blue Pearl

I would like it pretty much loaded, just NO moon roof.
Needs to have: Remote start; Power fold tow mirrors Back up cam, Captain chairs up front w/ rear bench, power sliding rear window

All with 40K miles or less
I know it will be hard to find, but its what I want.

Other possible colors White tri coat (KR) or Sterling gray Metalic (ebony Lariat)

-Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That pic showing the dent and tailpipe, the tailpipe looks like it hangs alot lower than any Ive seen. Possibly bent in the same accident that caused the dent?
They said it had a clean carfax, but yeah I agree with you on that, doesn't seem quite right.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats what I started doing, thanks guys they are deffinatly similar on price. I'm just not sure if I want the nice new motor or the one that can make big power easy

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Took the advise on getting an 11. Found one in CO that I bought, I'll be picking it up after christmas.
Specs: 2011CC/lb KR 28K miles plat white 20's nav 3.55 e-locker etc ect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.