Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is a good place to buy factory Ford parts online? Neither one of my local dealerships know much and I just hate going in there. Just looking for an alternative if and when I need parts.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Power Stroke shop used o be a good one but have heard that it went down hill. Don know first hand though. I have always had good luck.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

·
Science rulz
1,424 Posts
powerstrokeshop just didn't work for me, but the fast part network did, kinda strange since it's basically the same thing... But I got the parts, didn't pay too much and they were "stock" parts as far as I could tell.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Tousley Ford. Hit them up with a better price than they have? They'll check it out and match it. So far so good anyway.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
subscribing

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
I used Powerstrokeshop.com last year for a bunch of random bolts and oil cooler gaskets and everything worked out great. I emailed them asking for part numbers and they responded rather quickly with the correct parts.

Anyone care to explain the problems they had with them? I was thinking of using them again for some other parts I need.

·
Proudly Serving The USA
104 Posts
I paid for parts from powerstrokeshop.com and they never charged my card or processed the order. I called the number numerous times and no answer. I stopped using them and shop from FTEpartsguy.com.

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
ask for Ed..he floats around here from time to time....great price and customer service....all around good egg.....

www.partsguyed.com

·
Got plenty of issues
68 Posts
Tousley Ford. Hit them up with a better price than they have? They'll check it out and match it. So far so good anyway.
X2, Mike at Tousley is a great guy, and top notch to work with!

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Sunshine ford. Site Sponsor with prices as good as any of the ones listed who don't sponsor the site...

Sam

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm trying out Tasca Ford in RI for a trans cooler for me, and for a replacement OE mirror on my wife's Aviator. They were consistently lowest of any place I checked for both parts by at least $20, including Powerstrokeshop. We'll see how the customer service goes...

TascaParts.com

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
I would guess that if you contacted Sunrise (a site sponsor) they would be able to hook you up with similar pricing...

Sam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts