Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a couple buds went riding our minis by my house. my friend snapped a few pics with his phone. figured i would show you guys where i live lol.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol you can just dont get caught. i been in trouble in red bluff, redding and some place in oregon for riding on the street lol. in oregon we rode them into the hotel and used the elevators haha.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
matt i pretty much hate you after seeing your view, damn son!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
matt i pretty much hate you after seeing your view, damn son!
i couldnt believe it man. ive lived here for 14 years and ive never went up there. my house and shop are on the lower left corner of the second pic. kinda by the power lines. i wish i could build a house up there though lol. sometimes if its clear you can see sacramento from there.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
thats f'n legit! im guna have to get out to cali this year for an event, have u heard anything bout where there hosting worlds at this upcoming year? i've heard a possible rumor of vegas, and if that the case ITS ON! :evil:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
My favorite is that you can see the track behind whats his faces shop! I <3 the Buttes!

·
Registered
517 Posts
I always liked that area(God's country) my dad just lives down the road in Colusa.Really nice place Matt!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you duck hunt? I go up there just about every weekend to hunt.
lol i have went a few times. we have some blinds out of one of our fields but they decided to plant some cotton in it this year instead of rice:doh:. we arent even cotton farmers but we are expanding lol. we farm 11 different crops now. over 5500 acres of land to hunt. i have a lake here with two blinds on it too. i only hunt dove and pheasant usually. the first picture is a good place to hunt deer, wild sheep and turkey.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts