Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Rotella T6 synthetic 5w40 on sale at O'reilly's Auto Parts. I think it was priced in the flyer at $17.50 gallon. Wally world normally sells it for $19.50, so you'll save a couple ($2) bucks.

·
Exploding the magma
581 Posts
If you want to go the conventional route, Delvac is having a 4 dollar a gallon rebate on the 15w-40. Wally World had it on sale for 9.87 or something like that a gallon. :D

·
Lubrication Addict!!
430 Posts
Valvoline Premium
Blue Heavy Duty
Diesel Oil 15W-40 is $9.99 a Gal @ O'reilly's Auto Parts through May 24th

Though I don't know if all the O'reillys adds are the same.

Autozone is showing Save $3 on a Gal of Rotella T 15W40 & 30Wt--{No Price shown in Flyer}. Through May 30th.

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
Walmart sells Delo 400 at 10.99 here. Autozone is couple bucks more. Autozone and other places will match Wally world.

·
Lubrication Addict!!
430 Posts
Was in local WM this morning...They had a large end display of Valvoline PB 15W-40 for $9.95 gallon...

·
Exploding the magma
581 Posts
Just say Delvac for 9.99 a gallon at NAPA...same price as the NAPA brand diesel oil.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wished I would have bought 6 cases(4 gallons each) of Valvoline full syn 5w-40 when it was on sale at O'reilly auto for $16.99 a gallon. However that was in November of last year and I've been trying to keep an eye out on that sale ever since.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I always call around to the advanced, auto zone, oreillys, ect.. that are in bigger cities around me normally there prices are lower since they sell a lot more. Then I just take that price to my local one and they match it for me.

It may help save you a few bucks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts