Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I dont know
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am going to take a road trip towards the end of april. I will be heading to Sacramento then to the coast and up the coast to Seattle. I dont want eat at wendys or dennys all the time! I would really appriciate any input on where to go eat some good food. Seafood would be great but any thing that isnt fast food is better!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Um in Sac try Texas Roadhouse, or if you like Sushi, the best is Sky Sushi, Mikuni's, Raw Sushi in Stockton off of i-5. There is this place in Fort Brag if you are headed through there that has the BEST clam chowder. Maybe Matt will see this and tell you where it is. Get ahold of someone when you come through and maybe we can get a group to go to dinner or something!

·
I dont know
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be great! My better half wants to try a lot of differant places on this trip. Not the biggest sushi fan, I had a bad experiance! I truly appriciate all the help though!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Um ok, well how are you going? Are you hittin San Fran? Pier 39 is the best there is. If you're going North on 99 and go through Yuba City, try some Indian food. I'm a fan. Does Utah have In n' Out? If not, its fast food but its totally worth it. There is Fats, PF Changs, A lot of yummy mexican food... Me and Matt really only eat sushi or indian food so its kinda hard to think of anything else.

·
I dont know
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to sure of the route yet! We definatley love PF changs!! I like indian food she doesnt care for it though. Any good steak houses or honestly any where with a good revue! Even local dives. We Live in a small town with a hand full of half assed resturaunts. Just want to make the most of the trip!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just drive through Napa man and take your pick, make sure your wallets full and you can't go wrong I promise.

·
Oordski
40 Posts
In Seattle, Benihanas Home | Benihana 1200 5th Avenue (206) 682-4686 and the Crab Pot (on the pier) 1301 Alaskan Way Seattle, WA 98101 - (206) 624-1890 Open Mon-Thu,Sun 11am-9pm; Fri-Sat 11am-10pm Crab Pot Seafood Restaurant in Seattle Washington

If you are driving 101 thru Oregon, in Reedsport is Oregon Grinder Pizza! I would recommend the All Meat Pizza and the Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks

·
I dont know
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys I will look into these. We plan on going along the coast so whatever is along the way we will mark down. I would like to try some good fresh seafood for sure!!

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
if you make it to astoria and im back in town when you head through (gone the 15th-23rd) get ahold of me, (503) 298-0641 (cell number) and we'll go get lunch, theres a couple good places depending on what you want for food

·
Registered
262 Posts
Bliss in Florence Oregon.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
in Newport Oregon go to rogue brewery. awesome clam chowder and fish and chips. not to mention the great beer.

·
I dont know
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome guys thanks for all the input we are plotting our course, and the things we plan on doing!! Cant say thanks enough!!!

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
figure just incase im gone and you roll through the astoria area, Bouy-9 in Hammond is good, Custard King in Astoria is good as well (walk up and order food kinda place) Pig-N-Pancake in either Seaside or Astoria are both good

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
SD NEWB
203 Posts
Just drive through Napa man and take your pick, make sure your wallets full and you can't go wrong I promise.
Ya if you come through napa there is some really nice spots. Thread Jack, TKd were in the same small town dude we need to meet up for a burger or tacoLOL

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ya if you come through napa there is some really nice spots. Thread Jack, TKd were in the same small town dude we need to meet up for a burger or tacoLOL
If you see me running around town run me down, I've got an Italian and U.S. flag on the back window. I'll be driving this truck for prolly a couple more weeks then its gonna be somebody else's.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Also The Drift Inn in Yachats Oregon is a great place.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts