Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2008 f250 cc long bed and plan on doing the normal dpf delete egr delete 5 inch exhaust s&b intake ect. I have been researching a lot about the main tuners h&s spartan and sct. I had been leaning towards h&s until I came across a sct livewire tuner with the tunes. Street, performance, race, X race with additional tunes from innovative and gear head. With the price of programmers going super high. He is only asking 500. Should I hurry to get this or should I just buy and h&s??? Please help out a new guy haha

###

·
Registered
11 Posts
Should be a good deal if it is unlocked (not married). That is what i paid for mine. I see them on ebay from $700-$900. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Custom sct innovative all they way. If you want to add more mods later you get the time adjusted btw Eric's tunes are the $hit! Think about the future you want to be stuck with a generic tune?

·
Registered
955 Posts
I just bought a 2008 f250 cc long bed and plan on doing the normal dpf delete egr delete 5 inch exhaust s&b intake ect. I have been researching a lot about the main tuners h&s spartan and sct. I had been leaning towards h&s until I came across a sct livewire tuner with the tunes. Street, performance, race, X race with additional tunes from innovative and gear head. With the price of programmers going super high. He is only asking 500. Should I hurry to get this or should I just buy and h&s??? Please help out a new guy haha

###
That seems like a h#ll of a deal to me.

·
Registered
390 Posts
OK deal on the tuner but plan on paying for custom tunes, unless you're very lucky the custom tunes on the SCT will not match the strategy codes of your truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts