Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get sum good AT tires for my truck problem is i have the 275/65/20 size which i am very limited in. am looking to spend under 1,000 if i can. anybody know of a good website & a good brand of AT ( i wouldn't mind getting another set of the goodyears ATS that come w/ it cuz their cheap but do they do good in sand anybody know...?

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
The goodyears ATS are not good in sand at all i found or muddy conditions. They are good on ice and snow though, but that is about it i think. You can get better tire for the same price or maybe a little bit more the Nitto Grapplers are a good it though!!

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
what about the toyo a/t? i was tempted to get those before my toyo m/t but i got a good deal i couldnt pass up!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at the mickey's ATZ but i couldn't find my size... am kinda bad with what tires I dunno what smaller or bigger size i can go to I have my truck at stock height

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
i think a 35" tire is the biggest you could go with, without rubbing...

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
I got 305 55R20 on my stock 09. The look nice and don't rub at all

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
A 35 will rub a little at stock height. A 305 or 33 will fit perfectly. I ran the toyo at's for a long time on the race truck back in the day and was very impressed. I just put a set of atz's on my 450 a couple days ago and I love them so far. The nitto too is a great choice.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can find alot more tires in a 305 55 20 so I will probably go with those...how much bigger are they to my 275 65 20....?

·
Banned
844 Posts
Get the Kumho KL-78's. People have been getting up to 65k with them and they are cheaper than BFG AT's. The Kumho's are great tires

1 - 13 of 13 Posts