Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be in the Shreveport area for a couple of mounths working, looking for some entertainment like tractorpulls or drags. Maybe somebody wants to get together and graba couple of adult beverages? You can reach me on my cell at (816)509-3443. I am open for almost anything.

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
Gonna be in the Shreveport area for a couple of mounths working, looking for some entertainment like tractorpulls or drags. Maybe somebody wants to get together and graba couple of adult beverages? You can reach me on my cell at (816)509-3443. I am open for almost anything.
There should be a drag strip close. Check out Monroe that is a nice area also about 1.5hrs from S-port we aren't far away if you want to get out and drive.

You won't find much of anything tractor pull related around there haha or much of that down in the south period nobody does it here.....

·
Registered
451 Posts
There should be a drag strip close. Check out Monroe that is a nice area also about 1.5hrs from S-port we aren't far away if you want to get out and drive.

You won't find much of anything tractor pull related around there haha or much of that down in the south period nobody does it here.....
Paul, you dont want that guy around here. :poke: LOL

Try to strike it rich on the boats Matt. Or come on down here again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
there is a drag sip north of shreveport .. gillium la dunno if thats spelled right about 20 minutes north on hwy 1

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I will keep that in mind. Thats a bummer on the tractor pulls though. Nice to talk to you agin Mr.Weaver I hope everything has been going well buddy.

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
Welcome to my hometown. I'm off this weekend. 3183493527. I'm always down for cold beer.

Oh and Paul has good intentions, but Monroe is boooooorrrrrrriiiiiinnnngggggg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts