Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've had the single on my truck for about 9 months now and all i can say is that I love it, I dont care about the spoolup or driveability, its fine for me, but we wanted to try something else, so as of now we are going to start working on a compound kit for my truck to try it out and see what kind of power we can make. I am going with my Bullseye S372 with a smaller .90 Ar and a Bullseye S483 for the Bigger turbo with our stainless manifolds and new uppipes. This kit is going to be built for drag racing and with the smaller housing and stainless manifolds should be fun for the street. We are keeping the stock fuel just for now to see what kind of power we can make. Later on down the road we are going to be adding the same setup craig has on his truck for fuel. We started last night and hopefully should be done with it and have the truck running tomorrow night. Pics to come later on today.
They are going to be called MPD Eliminator Race Compounds. If the kit works well they will be made to sell to you guys.

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
It should spool better because of the smaller housing right?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the smaller housing and the stainless manifolds it should spool better. This kit is not going.for any disability. Just all out power. Although it can be used as a street setup for someone who does mind turbo lag

·
Registered
618 Posts
The kit that will be offerd to the public will we be able to get something like a s364 over a s480? because that kind of set up makes for awsome towing.

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Are you trying to top Craigs Cabelas truck? lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
Can't wait to hear what kind of power they make. Just for info can you post up turbo specs of the ones you are going to use ( inducer/exducer size of the compressor) and turbine size

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
I can't believe this thread isn't taking off over here, this is ground breaking performance for the 6.4 about to be unleashed lol

·
Registered
613 Posts
Wow. Great job on the build I like how quick you guys put it together. Really clean. Cant wait to hear more about it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
That's very impressive for stock fueling, even stock lift pump? How does it spool? Also how was the waste gate tuning? Where in the boost range do you have it open to spool the atmosphere charger

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yea I'd like to see the dyno sheet along with a dyno pull with say a stock turbo truck with dpf/cat delete and say 310ish tune for comparison. Peak numbers are nice but I like power under the curve too:)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts