Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Karen and I are going to be in San Antonio July 5th through the 10th. Would anyone be interested in having a G2G?

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Gonna have Aggie tune Karen's 6.0 while you are there:poke:

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna have Aggie tune Karen's 6.0 while you are there:poke:
Hopefully my truck will be back together and it will get the tuning done to it. Karen's truck I just need the money to order the SCT.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Hopefully my truck will be back together and it will get the tuning done to it. Karen's truck I just need the money to order the SCT.
Sweet enjoy the trip man

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, it should be a good time. I am going to make the best of being laid off of work.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Thanks, it should be a good time. I am going to make the best of being laid off of work.
I didnt know you were laid off. That sucks man

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just for a week. Nothing to worry about. I am actually going to enjoy the time off. But thanks.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
If you come through DFW, give me a shout.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
I might be interested in doing something around that time period. Will see when that time is closer

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good guys. I will make another post in this thread when it gets closer. Andy hopefully we can stop off and see you I am not sure when we will be coming through the DFW area.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Once in the south you may not want to go back to Wisconsin... I was up there 5 months last year and it felt so good to be back down here.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it is getting closer. Looks like we are leaving on the 3rd after work or early on the 4th and going to be down there on the 5th. Does anyone want to set up a g2g?

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How does friday the 9th of July sound for a gtg at your shop Chris? I will bring some beer boiled brats and good Wisconsin beer.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
There is a test and tune on the 9th at San Antonio raceway as well. If everyone wanted to go out there after meetin' at TSD or something i could make it there. i won't be able to make it all the way to SA after work to meet up though. anyone down to go to the strip???

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't know about that day but we talked about hitting the test and tune on wednesday night.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts