Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was linked to this off another forum and read through most of the first page and a bit of the second. Absolutely AMAZING, not sure of in a good way or a bad way though lol

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=81391

I would be willing to bet money that this guys rotors and calipers are cleaner than the dinner plate I ate off of last night nevermind a single square inch inside or outside of my truck :doh:

·
Crazy Redneck
867 Posts
Can you say anal?

·
<<HowdoIgetridofthat
1,421 Posts
From now on I'm referring to Tires as Tyres it looks so much more sophisticated I don't care what firefox says.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From now on I'm referring to Tires as Tyres it looks so much more sophisticated I don't care what firefox says.
rofl, does this mean your gonna be turning in your diesel for a mini cooper too

·
<<HowdoIgetridofthat
1,421 Posts
I'm heading outside to Checker the mirrors right now.:D

·
Registered
788 Posts
Can't believe I spent that much time reading/looking at the pics. Definitely a show winner. The hardest part about a car like that is if Judge doesn't know what he's looking at, he wouldn't know how much work actually went into that car.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can't believe I spent that much time reading/looking at the pics. Definitely a show winner. The hardest part about a car like that is if Judge doesn't know what he's looking at, he wouldn't know how much work actually went into that car.
Exactly. Absolutely insane, at first I thought he was just washing/detailing it. I was thinking, wow this guy is going pretty above and beyond on the wash job and all, but looks like a few good tips. But then it just starts going insane, I don't even know how someone could drive a vehicle that is that clean. There is no way I could be washing my rims 4-5 times a week just to keep them clean, lucky if my truck gets washed once a month.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i wanna see him get that precise on a crew cab long bed. it would take a year or so.
thats exactly what I was thinking. Specially with knowing my truck is always a bit dirty. I honestly think he would just cry looking at it lol.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
i wanna see him get that precise on a crew cab long bed. it would take a year or so.

I was thinking that exact samething. If he saw my truck he would either have a stroke or all his hair would fall out. HAHA It has taken me 2 days to clean my truck before.

·
De-pmr'd
173 Posts
I like how half way through he says "fairly clean now"

MAN i've got to go get one of those 3m sunguns, maybe it'll let me see the silver paint playin peekaboo under the dirt.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
He is anal. but think about it. When was the last time you took your truck or seen a detailed truck that you couldnt find at least 5 things that were over looked. I once paid 200 for this guy to detail my truck.:( What a piss poor job. i do what this guy consideers a detail once a moth w a wash bucket and a vaccum. I like a clean truck. especially the ones i drive as weekend trucks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts