Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

GoGoDiesel Mega High Pressure Oil Pump Kit

18K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  Fasttimez 
#1 ·
Do you have monster injectors? Hell Yeah!

Are you feeling like you need some more oil to fire them? I bet the internet told you that you did.

Are you looking for a solution? I'm sure you scour the pages of magazines waiting for the next new product.

Well GoGoDiesel has the answer for you. Several years ago, in late 2004. Ford Motor Company was feverishly to solve this problem for the aftermarket. This pump has been tested in several high HP vehicles. So we have heard.

Now there are some supporting modifications you will need for this pump.

You will need a new cover...

You will need some new tubes to get the oil from the pump to the heads.

There are other changes to go with this, Contact your local Ford dealer for details.

See less See more
#3 ·
There is an upgrade for this kit. Due to the overwhelming amount of oil this thing pumps it can blow the line off of it. So the engineering team came up with this little bracket to keep all that oil going to those monster injectors.

#18 ·
The new tube style cuts down on weight though. LOL

Mind you for the guys who don't know what a tourque wrench is or even goodin tight, the loose nut can be a problem. I've seen the tube one fail on a number of occations all related to a loose nut. Funny thing is they all came from the same local dealership, LOL.

#5 ·
The Ford dealer her has no clue what you would need...

They told me to NEVER bring my truck in for service after I get done this time...and to NEVER bring it there to trade it in.LOL

Your gonna need different rocker boxes, valve covers, FICM brackets, Glow plug control module bracket, Glow Plug Harnesses, different ICP sensor wiring, branch tubes, wavey rails...etc, etc, etc.........and a GoGo Stage 1 intake.:D

If you have a 2003, or 2004.

#8 ·
Doug you're a little slow releasing info on this pump....I know a few guys that have successfully been running this said pump on 1000hp+ motors and haven't had a issue with it!!! Why look to the aftermarket when Ford and International had the answer years ago!! LOL!

#20 ·
what about the gO gO diesel remote oil filter relocation kit?

#22 ·
LOL, looks like Dougy is taking a page right out of International's service manual again.....gotta like it when the guys that designed the stuff have the best ideas for it.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.