Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im lookin at getting some glowshift gauges and i wanted to hear yalls input on them.

are they good quality and stuff like that

·
Registered
17 Posts
Had em. Boost was accuarte but a little slow compared to my Snow Performance digital but I liked it. The Tranny seemed to be alrite, but EGT was constantly off in the higher range by 200-400 degrees. Said 1,400 degrees pulling my boat at 65mph on flat land and stock settings and injectors. My buddys had the same luck.

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
All comments I have seen about Glowshift are not good.

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
with comparing my temps with other trucks, mine seem to be off. I used to stand behind them, but when it came down to verifying them for accuracys... id say save up for better.

·
Intelligent Burro
450 Posts
Had the black face 3-1 gauge for a while. when the sun was shining the gauge was too dark to read. Then it started being a crap shoot whether or not it would work. I checked all my connections several times, sometimes it worked, sometimes not. All connections were soldered and heat shrinked from day one.
Finally gave up and bought Autometers.

·
'Merica!
36 Posts
I have Boost,Trans and EGT as well and they've worked great for almost 2 years now. The boost guage is starting to stick at around 5psi when I come off of throttle now, but i just flick it and it resets to zero. Mine are white faced and personally think they look way better/cleaner than isspro's or autometers. Just my 2 cents though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts