Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured i would put this here since it would be a good "mod" for any truck, and the mods can move it if they dont feel it fits here

i have seen a couple threads where guys have talked about work gloves when working on your trucks. you all oughta try some rescue gloves...thats what i use to work on my truck. they are flexible enough to tie knots with, and protect you well when working on your truck. i love mine. heres the cheapest place to get some at

http://www.thefirestore.com/store/category.cfm/cid_1776_ringers_gloves/

these are all Ringers. by far the BEST glove ever. the splitfit air's are probably the best ones, although i do like the repelling gloves to. the extrication gloves are very nice, but alot thicker, we mainley use them when operating the jaws and such.

of course mine are always in my truck with the rest of my gear, but i do have an extra pair in the glove box. you never know when you might need them.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
I carry a box of rubber gloves in my truck. They come in real handy at maintenance time too. ;) I do like those gloves you mentioned I wear the thin mechanics wears for doing things like grinding on cast iron they make it nice to not get then damn metal chards in your skin.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
I keep some nitrile gloves in my driver's side door (they suspiciously resemble the ones I could "acquire" at work) and they're awfully nice to have at refuel time. Some of the truckstop pumps around here are pretty funky and it's nice not to have to wash my hands for 1/2 hour after filling the fuel tank b/c the pump handle was so filthy.
Yeah I was referring to the ones that my wife MIGHT borrow from work also! RN she is, Yeah I wear gloves when I fuel the big rig too peeps are nasty ya know.

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
those look a lot like mechanix gloves

1 - 5 of 5 Posts