Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Powerstroke Expert
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Your Ford's carpet has to deal with spills and stains on a daily basis. Luckily, with the right protection, you can keep your investment clean, and MaxLiner Floor Liners will help you with that. Their floor mats and cargo liners are created from eco-friendly low-density semi-flexible polyethylene material that offers a rigid core for strength yet has enough flexibility to provide an excellent carpet-gripping surface. They are durable and very easy to clean.

This month, you have an opportunity to save up to 15% OFF the original price! Hurry up! This offer expires on January 31, 2021! Prices are already reduced.

MaxLiner® - Smartliner™ Floor Liners

https://www.carid.com/maxliner/smartliner-floor-liners.html

Features:

• Stand up in all weather conditions
  • Protect against soda, coffee spills or accidents
  • Provide stylish protection from mud, dust, snow, and even liquid substances
  • Perfect adherence to vehicle floor contours for ultimate protection
  • Resist extreme temperatures
  • Raised lip traps spills and dirt
  • Textured surface keeps feet from slipping
  • Custom designed for a perfect fit
  • Eco-friendly, low density polyethylene provides full flexibility to ensure a lasting shape
  • Quick and simple installation/removal
  • Easy to clean
  • Limited lifetime warranty

·
Registered
242 Posts

Your Ford's carpet has to deal with spills and stains on a daily basis. Luckily, with the right protection, you can keep your investment clean, and MaxLiner Floor Liners will help you with that. Their floor mats and cargo liners are created from eco-friendly low-density semi-flexible polyethylene material that offers a rigid core for strength yet has enough flexibility to provide an excellent carpet-gripping surface. They are durable and very easy to clean.

This month, you have an opportunity to save up to 15% OFF the original price! Hurry up! This offer expires on January 31, 2021! Prices are already reduced.

MaxLiner - Smartliner Floor Liners

Features:

• Stand up in all weather conditions
  • Protect against soda, coffee spills or accidents
  • Provide stylish protection from mud, dust, snow, and even liquid substances
  • Perfect adherence to vehicle floor contours for ultimate protection
  • Resist extreme temperatures
  • Raised lip traps spills and dirt
  • Textured surface keeps feet from slipping
  • Custom designed for a perfect fit
  • Eco-friendly, low density polyethylene provides full flexibility to ensure a lasting shape
  • Quick and simple installation/removal
  • Easy to clean
  • Limited lifetime warranty
You should put links to the product your promoting... Makes everything a little easier for us to buy.... Just saying

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Powerstroke Expert
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should put links to the product your promoting... Makes everything a little easier for us to buy.... Just saying

The pictures in our post actually link to the product. Thanks for the heads up, we will indicate it in our next posts and make it more noticeable.

·
Registered
242 Posts
The pictures in our post actually link to the product. Thanks for the heads up, we will indicate it in our next posts and make it more noticeable.
Nope, I clicked on the pictures... They're not links.... I would have looked at them, but navigating your site is nonsense, especially when I was just interested in the floor mats.
So, just put a web link in your ads to make it easy for us "less than technical" folks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts