Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"Strokin"
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it look likes im finally getting my new truck after a searching for a LOONNGGG time lol.:) The truck I put a deposit on is a 2003 f250 4x4 6.0 powerstroke ECSB. It has 135,000 miles on it and im paying 11,500 for the truck. Decient deal I think. My questions are right away im putting gauges, an MBRP exhaust, air intake, and a EGR delete. (have the extra money to do it right away) Then BEFORE I chip it I am planning on doing the head studs. Is there anything else I am missing that I would NEED to do before I chip it. Im just trying to play it smart I figure If I do all that I wont have to pray im going to blow something everytime I drive it lol. My dad owned 2 6.0's for work and did the EGR delete and changed the oil cooler ( I think) and they are currently both over 200,000 miles!!:ford::ford:

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Coolant filration kit, CCV bypass, updated ICP sensor if they havent already, ill get back to you.

·
PETE ENGR PSD
972 Posts
New oil cooler, full egr delete, updated fittings everywhere, coolant filter. You don't need to put an air intake on, their useless until 500 wrhp. If I think of anything else I'll chime back in.

·
"Strokin"
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't need to put an air intake on, their useless until 500 wrhp.
I was more or less trying to save money and just have a washable filter insted of repleacing it all the time..

And thanks for all the input guys! Just gonna save my money and put all the stuff on a little at a time.. then ill be ready for the chip! Its prolly going to be a while but id rather wait then blow it up :eek: lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts