Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting kems 345 to try as a dd. I was wondering since I haven't updated my live wire since I put the custom tune on in 09 would I. Have to update it before I put the new tune or would it help with anything thanx.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I don't think it will have an effect on the Kem tunes.... Not a bad idea to keep up with the latest updates though

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
438 Posts
I just got the rest of the KEM tunes including the 345. I loaded the 345 yesterday. I like the power but the shifting is all over the place. Shifts are hard and it rev slams into 2nd gear sometimes. You tried the 345 yet?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea mine does the same thing but i drove around last night for about 30 min and just drove it easy and came off a few lights at maybe half hrottle and the shifting is getting alot better so well see after today

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yeah it does seem to be getting a little better the more I drive

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yes the kem tunes will work fine. It doesn't matter if your sct software is the latest or not.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i still havent figured my truck out when u run the 345 and it ask do u have a egr delete do u put yes even if u dont ?

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Yes you do. Select yes i have the egr disabled. I was about to post this in your thread you got going.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And could this be the reason I'm gettin codes and check eng light? And saying yes to the egr even if I don't have one don't mess with the computer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts