Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all, ditching the 6.0 2500HD that I should have never bought:pointlaugh: and looking for a new CC. Got 10k as a guideline. What do y'all think?

·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts
go with OBS, i've driven SD's and i'd never trade one for my obs, oh did i mention that the majority of them are CHEAPER than SD's i bought both of my OBS trucks for exactly 10k ( one was 7500 - my '95 CC dually w/ 180,000 miles, and 3500 for my '97 250 extended cab w/ 193,000) believe me, obs's are worth it, oh and i paid 9k for my 2500 cummins, and it had over 210,000 when i bought it.

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
i love my truck its old and its rusty but i wouldnt trade it for anything, every morning it fires right up and runs like a top. ive only owned it a year but it has never ever left me out in the cold. the previous owner even was sad to see it go he said it was the best vehicle he ever owned and he was pretty old LOL. im 16, its my first vehicle and its gonna be really hard when its time for it to go cuz i dont think theres anything better out there.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
go with OBS, i've driven SD's and i'd never trade one for my obs, oh did i mention that the majority of them are CHEAPER than SD's i bought both of my OBS trucks for exactly 10k ( one was 7500 - my '95 CC dually w/ 180,000 miles, and 3500 for my '97 250 extended cab w/ 193,000) believe me, obs's are worth it, oh and i paid 9k for my 2500 cummins, and it had over 210,000 when i bought it.

That is a fact! and since I've started looking again... man... there some sweet deals and some brain donors :hehe: Been seeing the best deals on 2wd duallys, the CCSWB are almost twice as much. I've got a month or so... so I should have time to find a good 1.

I'm still waiting to find that smoken deal on an SD though, I've had a couple OBS's might be time to see how the other side lives :confused: Thanks for the replies and keep'm coming.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love my truck its old and its rusty but i wouldnt trade it for anything, every morning it fires right up and runs like a top. ive only owned it a year but it has never ever left me out in the cold. the previous owner even was sad to see it go he said it was the best vehicle he ever owned and he was pretty old LOL. im 16, its my first vehicle and its gonna be really hard when its time for it to go cuz i dont think theres anything better out there.
You're 16? Better hand over that avatar son before you start growing hair on your palms :poke:

LOL J/K

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
go with obs and buy mine!! LOL

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I say SD, but I have never owned a OBS. And hey, Im only 17... :poke:

·
Registered
115 Posts
i miss my obs.... it was a 460 truck but i still miss it... you should buy a obs and then trade me for my sd :poke:

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I have had my OBS now for 2 and a half weeks. Everywhere I go the SDs are checking the truck out. I went to the local truck accessory shop and had a guy with a '09 want to buy the truck. People really like it. Makes me proud to own it.

SO if you're an attention whore....go OBS hehehehe

·
Registered
69 Posts
i like my sd better than my obs. i picked mine up stock for $7,000 with 138,000 miles, which isn't bad. i see a lot of obs trucks for that price.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I say SD, but I have never owned a OBS. And hey, Im only 17... :poke:
I never owned a OBS but got a SD and im only 16 :poke:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I love my obs. Alot of the obs trucks around here are rusted from salt or beat so its getting harder to find them in good shape.

·
Loves OBS Trucks
1,065 Posts
I like the dash of an OBS and how its square and not rounded like the SD.... I also like the looks of the OBS better, but I like the idea of a "more comfortable, and quiter" drive.

I got the best of both worlds too... I got a Cali truck, so I got bigger injectors stock and then I got the good looks of the OBS...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts