$950 and Ill pay the shipping.
Ready to install (kind of):
directions,
two pumps,
two IPRs with wiring,
IPR plug if you want to run one,
modified reservoir cover,
equalizer tube etc.
I say kind of because you'll need to order some ford hi temp silicone (the gray stuff, 1/2 tube is more than enough) and I would also order 2 new gaskets ($10ea.). It would be wise to take this apart and put it back together because there is a chance it will get out of alignment etc. while in transit. System worked great I just upgraded to a stealth2. You have to take your time and follow the instructions perfectly. This will allow you to sell your old pump.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I'd be all over it is I didn't have funds going out 10 different places. :doh:

Bump for ya...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Any trades

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was there a Gen 2? If so was there an issue with the Gen1 where it could be upgraded?
I call it a GEN 1 because it uses two pumps, stealths gen 2 stage 2 (equal to two pumps) is a large single pump.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$950 gets them to your door. As far as I know you can run any injectors you want with them. I was running 230 a codes no problem.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I still have them, I have a sale pending through a PM I received yesterday. If it falls through Ill let you know.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure on miles I'm the second owner but I don't think there's anything that could really go "bad" on it. I installed them about a year before I went to Iraq and then the truck had maybe 500 miles put on it the year I was gone.

I'll sell it for $900 but that's as low as I'll go for two pumps two iprs and the modded cover

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.