Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck currently has a F81B-14B205DM in it the problem i am havein is that there doesnt seem to be any anywhere in the USA So i was wondering if anyone knows what computers cross with it. I bought a AB computer to try but its not right as it only has one plug in the DM computer has 2 plugs

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It started with 4x4 goin out then the window stoped, then the hoirn roin on and off as it please and now wipers turning on and off and radio ####ed up

·
Registered
92 Posts
One thing you can do is take the GEM out and open it up, clean it all up,dry it out. Just a try as mine was going crazy and I did mine and it has worked like it is suppose to for almost a year. Unless you find why yours went crazy you will back to square one. I would say your GEM is getting wet from a leaking windshield or cab lights.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea its from water coming in where the previous owner put a visor on top and it leaked the body shop is suposed to be welding up the holes and putting new clerence lights on here soon so that it wont leak anymore its leaked for probably a year or so now just now getting around to gettin it all wraped up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts