Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welp i got matts SRL and SRL smoke tune. i like it so far. who has gotten em and drove it how he sends it? or do you change the shift pressure? i dont really like how hard it shifts. matt told me to decrease it so i decreased it 10% and i didnt notice a diffence.

but hands down to matt. great guy to deal with!!!!

oh andddd last night had a guy last night with erics "150HP" tune tell me he could whip my ass so i laughed and pulled off the red light easy and we were crusing at about 40 and i hear him lay into it so ofcourse i did to and i walked right on by him. had to share my kill!!!!

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Got some tunes from him last night. Definately worth the price of admission. Have only run the srl tune so far. Thing shifts nice and quick. My tranny has been tinckered with, so I'm use to the firm shifts.

·
Registered
63 Posts
got any vids of the srl in action?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
I've been enjoying the SRL tune since last OCT. Shifts great for me, and Matts CS is great!

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I've been enjoying the SRL tune since last OCT. Shifts great for me, and Matts CS is great!
agreed! im running his srl tune as well, i had a few in depth convos with the op about it and told him to go for it, i messaged matt today cuz my pickup locks into overdrive at about 50 mph unless u are laying on it pretty good so he moddoed my tq converter lockup for me in overdrive so we will see how it goes tomorrow, i messaged him about 3 and i got my tune about 15 min ago, its 945, simply can't beat matt, havent dealt with eric or anyone else on tunes but ill give props to all our sponsors with there sct programming and seemingly infinite knowledge with what they do and help us out with:bowfast::bowfast::bowfast::ford:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Yeah I told Matt I was leaving on a trip, and really wanted to try his tune. So I called him with my truck strategy, and by the time I got in the house and brought my email up I had the tunes, so yeah about 5mins, can't beat that!! Like I said great CS. Oh and I logged 18.XX mpg going from southern oregon to roseville CA, haulin the mail the whole way.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
got any vids of the srl in action?
I've got some on my iPhone. Just can't get the from here to there right now. Will upload some tommorrow maybe.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
on my truck i decreased the shift pressure 5%, made mine shift like a dream for daily driving. and it's still perfect when i get into it. i'll make some videos and post them. anybody ran a quarter mile with the SRL yet?

·
Registered
84 Posts
anybody ran a quarter mile with the SRL yet?
14.12 @ 92 Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4. Basicly stock, boosted launch at 20 psi. 1.84 60'. Not bad but I have been faster on Elites Insanity. I like SRL best for daily putting around since it is smoother power on the low end and a little better pedal response at very light throttle and about 1mpg more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts