Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's running Matts 6.0 tunes here and how do you like them?

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bueller, Bueller?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
+1 here. I like them. I have his street race, and street race lite programs. So far I've only ran the SRL. Runs strong shifts great and I've been getting consistent 17.XXmpg. I have a CC SB 4X4 auto, if that makes a difference.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
I'd like to add I will be going on a 500mile trip in two days, I'll post up the MPG results. Previous results have been to and from work and jaunts down the coast.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you ran anyone elses files on your 6.0? how do they compare

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
I've just ran Erics basic tunes that come with the X3. So they run a little stronger, but it's not exactly apples to apples comparison.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bringing this one back to the top. I need to order some new tunes. Fuggin new reflash

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
Bringing this one back to the top. I need to order some new tunes. Fuggin new reflash
That sucks!! But did it fix the cold start issue? I will go ahead and tagged this thread. I could always use more tunes

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That sucks!! But did it fix the cold start issue? I will go ahead and tagged this thread. I could always use more tunes
Wont know that for sure till tomorrow morning. Dealer said it should but I havent let it sit for very long since I got home

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I Have Matt's Street Race and SRL, I like street race. It is similar to Eric's xtreme street, except Eric's tune hold the gears a little longer under normal driving. Matt's is very strong on bottom, but it feels like Eric's pulls harder on top. I can max out my EGT's at 1,600 on Eric's, but Matt's seems to take a little longer to climb that high. Matt also said he has "smoke control" on. For example, X-street will dump smoke if I rev it, but Matt's only lets out a puff. However, under load they smoke about the same amount.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I Have Matt's Street Race and SRL, I like street race. It is similar to Eric's xtreme street, except Eric's tune hold the gears a little longer under normal driving. Matt's is very strong on bottom, but it feels like Eric's pulls harder on top. I can max out my EGT's at 1,600 on Eric's, but Matt's seems to take a little longer to climb that high. Matt also said he has "smoke control" on. For example, X-street will dump smoke if I rev it, but Matt's only lets out a puff. However, under load they smoke about the same amount.
Between Eric and Matt who's tunes do you prefer? PM me if you dont want to answer out in the open

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have Matt's Street tune and Street Race Lite. I am VERY impressed with the Street Race Lite! Little Smoke and lots of power! I've tried other tuning, but when I get the 225s and the twins in, I'll be calling Matt!

·
Registered
178 Posts
ive got the street race lite and street. all ive run is the srl and its great. shifting couldnt be any better and power is excellent. i would recommend matts tunes to anyone.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Also go to the vendor section and you can contact him as well. I ran matt's tunes as well, we played with my non-vgt and vgt stage 2, pulls great to me better around town driving then eric's.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Placing an order with Matt tomorrow morning. I'll let you all know what I think next week. I'll be driving to the chicago area friday morning

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
i wanted to try them but im obviously not special enough.:poke: my girlfriend got a tune from him and she loves it lol.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts