Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cars by Kris
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I thought I'd post up and see if anyone out there was interested in the 24" American Force "Strike" wheels that we are currently running on our truck, The Pit Boss. I'm working with American Force on changing up the wheels for this year's SEMA Show and I thought I would offer these up at a reasonable price for anyone that might be interested!

Granted, the wheels are orange and grey, I have an excellent powdercoater that can refinish the wheels however the buyer might want and do it at a very reasonable rate. The wheels currently have Falken Ziex S/TZ04 295/40 24 tires on them which are still in very good shape (the fronts have a bit of uneven wear from a bad alignment which we've corrected since and the rears are perfect). These wheels and tires have approximately 2200 miles on them.

I'm listing the wheels with tires at $4500 with the buyer covering shipping costs and arrangements. We'll be happy to work with the buyer though to ensure the wheels are shipped safely.

The only bad thing about these wheels is that the rear outer wheels' orange stripes are a bit chipped up from the LA Auto Show and one rear wheel has a little rash on it which has since been touched up. If the buyer wants to have the wheels refinished, this of course won't be a problem. :)

Here are some pics of the wheels on the truck. I know they're not everyone's style, but I'm sure they'll find a loving home out there!

Thanks for looking!

Kris

·
Cars by Kris
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats a steal
Thanks man, I'm just hoping they go to a good home if they do sell. I won't be sad if I end up hanging on to them, but if someone wants em bad enough, they're up for grabs. :)

I love that exhaust!
Haha yeah...that's a big feature of the truck. Solid billet tips on both sides and it's actually functional on both sides (though the passenger side is definitely the sootier of the two.)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Man I wish I had the cash for these. Does the deal come with the inner rears and the adapters?

Interested in a trade for a couple of turbos?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sick truck! If I had a dually I'd be all over the wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts