Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im thinking about getting some more gauges for my 96. I was wondering if you guys can post some pics of where you have them mounted. Im thinking about getting the SD above mirror pod and fab it to fit the OBS. Thanks.

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT... Anyone have a pic of the SD pod mounted above the mirror?

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Trim off the tab on the back and a little scribing. I used a couple of little brackets to attach it to the trim piece. Not a bad project to do. I do have a photo with it painted up and gauges installed on this computer.

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trim off the tab on the back and a little scribing. I used a couple of little brackets to attach it to the trim piece. Not a bad project to do. I do have a photo with it painted up and gauges installed on this computer.
Could you post that photo? Thanks man. Ive been wanting to get the this done for awhiel

·
Registered
817 Posts
Here is mine, it is unmodified (hence the small gap at the top). I just use the trim piece to hold it in place. I trimmed my old 3-gauge version to fit, haven't gotten around to it on this one.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Here is mine, it is unmodified (hence the small gap at the top). I just use the trim piece to hold it in place. I trimmed my old 3-gauge version to fit, haven't gotten around to it on this one.

Regards,
Michael Pliska
I definitely like that! Looks much cleaner than throwing a univeral pod on the dash or something.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts

Regards,
Michael Pliska
wow that is a very nice setup!!!, ive been looking for a nice setup and this looks like the winner.

·
Registered
669 Posts

Regards,
Michael Pliska
What gague holder is that?

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
We have Gauge Works 4 hole overhead mounts and Isspro Guage kits..looks like the one in the picture..

·
Registered
817 Posts
Yup, it is a Gauge Works mount for a SD Ford. They do most of our other pods, but we don't carry this particular one in the ISSPRO lineup.

I just modified a 2nd Gen Dodge dash-top 3-gauge mount to fit over my steering wheel, still need to do more trimming before I paint it.

Has anyone seen the photos of the guy who has two 3-gauge dashtop mounts, with a single gauge dashtop mount in between them? I can't recall where I have seen it, I'd like to find out what mount he used for the left side (where the gauges are angled to the right).

·
Registered
669 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I like mine across the top of the dash.easy to see and watch the road.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts