Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for some gauges can any one post up some pictures and if you wouldn't mind some prices.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Don't have any pics but I use autometer on all my vehicles.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I love my diprical optix gauges with white face from GOS performance they lights in them match the factory gauge lights perfect and i dont rember the price but I got a hell of a deal on them its been probably a year and half or 2 since i got them so you might wanna PM them and see if they got any deals.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
here are mine not the best pictures but give you a good idea any way

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Ill see if i can get some better ones sometime today

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Isspro EV series...only thing i didnt like about these gauges was the lighting. They were hard to see at night with just a quick glance. Once i upgraded to the LED bulbs it was a night and day difference.

Paid ~$350.00 from dieselmanor, great kit btw, super easy instal instructions

notice the hot tranny temp:doh:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
FordSuperDuty...Trade me gauges!! I like those!!

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the posts guys.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Summit racing has a pillar with guage kit pretty reasonable with autometer guages. Maybe some of the sponsors on here has a deal also.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Here's the Autometers I have.

Same guages i have, except swapped around the boost and pyro. Im looking at getting the isspro EV guages for a different superduty. The black face with the red needle and green light to match the factory guages.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Can you get a few more electronics in that cab there lol
Ill work on that for you haha

They are all below the dashline, so it keeps the light out of my face while driving at night. I drive alot at night, and offroad at night. Need to be able to see. I do not care for pillar pods. The light is too high.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm running ISSPRO's EV2's and really like them. I'll get you some pics tomorrow. There the black face/red pointer, green LED back lighting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts