Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to buy my SCT and I was just wondering how hard it is to install gauges. can I do it or should I get someone else too?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
won't be too hard to install them, there are plenty or writeups online for installing them depending on which gauges you go for

·
Twitch
1,383 Posts
They arent hard..but if your not picky on what your gauges look like...check out itpdiesel.com and they have a gauge package that comes with a pillar and a set of three gauges..autometer or iss protocol..comes with all the wiring.connectors..instructions..everything.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
The Pyro, Boost, Trans are pretty easy to install, mainly you just have to run wires etc etc and tieing it to your lights. Oil Pressure/Temp or Coolant Temp, Fuel Pressure those you have to make sure you buy the right ones but I dont think you need those yet LOL. Im close to 10 gauges in mine.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Figure 3 hours taking your time for a clean install the first time. Your kit should come with complete instructions and all wiring needed. I carry Isspro's if I can help let me know.

Cary

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was looking to do egt trans, boost and a voltage gauge because I've had two alternators go out in the last 7months. and I got stuck on the side of the road this time so I figured I'd get one of them too.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts