Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Glowshift. Pyro probes are junk. Yes, they are cheap but your definitely not gonna get quality. I have Autometers, haven't had one issue in over a year.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I bought Isspro's the other day. Should be here tomorrow or so. The fact that they are made in the USA sold me on them.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
I bought Isspro's the other day. Should be here tomorrow or so. The fact that they are made in the USA sold me on them.
since your in mt airy keep an eye out on marty's diesel if you start wanting to do further mods...especially the fuel system.

·
TURBO LIT 'N' THAT WAS IT
542 Posts
I bought glowshift because they are cheap & wanted to experience them for my self. There not bad but when time comes for new ones I will go back to autometer or isspro

·
Registered
305 Posts
autometer & isspro is the way to go.... f**K everything else

·
Registered
758 Posts
Had a buddy with one of 'dem big Cummins' they're always talking bout and he went through glowshift pyro probes like weekly. That was enough for me. Didnt even want the hassle. Seems like some get good one and some are just junk out of the box. Guess it depends on how lucky you are LOL

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Then use a different brand probe...easy fix.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm running glowshift no problems yet, I've heard bad things about. Autometer

·
Registered
305 Posts
in theory, all a "gauge" does is read resistance from your probe.... you can have a 10$ gauge & still get accurate readings off of a good probe... autometer & isspro have a good setup.... i have autometer myself & theyre on point..... i also heard very good things about the isspros

·
Registered
544 Posts
Isspro gets my vote. I have has auto-meter but i like the isspros and they are made in USA!

·
Registered
34 Posts
We sell both Auto Meter and ISSPRO. We've had very good results with the ISSPROs. Their EV2 series was specifically designed for the light diesel truck market. They have become our most asked for gauge kit. They do cost more than overseas made gauges, but that's to be expected for employing fellow US citizens. They're still very reasonably priced IMHO.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Put my gauges in the other day from Diesel Manor, very pleased with them. Install was a breeze, I just made it more difficult cause I was being stupid and switched the wire taps.

·
Registered
264 Posts
In my opinion, if a gauge is inaccurate, then you may as well not have it in the truck. Its a like a check engine light. Yea there's a problem, how severe is it is the question.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts