Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Well Hung Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 gauge pod, made by glowshift, out of my 05 6.0, tan that matched(came dyed, not some driveway spraypaint job), has auto meter z series gauges(black face, orangey red needle, stockish looking) with them slightly used, egt, boost(0-35), trans temp, and oil temp. Green led's in them, started flickering when i messed with dimming them one day, they were ebay specials anyways, but illuminated nicely. the egt gauge i bought didnt have an included probe, and had i had a probe laying around that will be included with the gauge, but never worked. i believe it was the wrong probe. probe is right around 90 bucks i believe. the other 3 worked flawlessly, i just went with an edge insight cts monitor instead. the pod is mounted to my factory pillar, so ill include that as well, if you want to throw it away, your trash can is as good as mine. $200 plus the ride, pm me on here, or for instant response email me, [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.