Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting a new set of gauges. Tired of my banks gauges.

Vendors or members that have new or used stuff throw it my way!! I love the ISSPRO's but just trying to find the best deal on them.

I will be getting boost,pyro,tranny, and maybe fuel pressure if cheap enough.

I dont need a pod, i have the pod. Anything you've got throw it up and maybe i'll bite

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
If i only had the money to redo all my gauges, my AM Z-Series would be for sale. Damn economy. If something picks up and i get the money to redo all mine, ill keep you in mind. I have the 0-60 boost, Tranny Temp, Pyrometer.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i only had the money to redo all my gauges, my AM Z-Series would be for sale. Damn economy. If something picks up and i get the money to redo all mine, ill keep you in mind. I have the 0-60 boost, Tranny Temp, Pyrometer.
well what would you want for them? If i buy them off you for a little under new then you wont be out much to go buy new ones. What are you looking to switch to?

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
im going to AM colbalts, plus im adding another three gauges, my total gauges will be Tranny Temp, Boost(0-60), Pyrometer, Fuel pressure, Water Temp, and Oil Temp., gonna do a quad pod on the A-Pillar and a Dual Overhead pod. Becuase im adding the other three gauges is why i have to wait for funds lol, if i was just staying with the three, i would go ahead and buy the new ones and sell mine, When i do sell mine though, the Pyrometer will come with a NEW pyrometer probe(from the Cobalts), The Tranny Temp will come with a NEW temp probe(from the Cobalts), and the boost will come with NEW boost hose(from the Cobalts) so the only thing that will be used will be the gauges. Im not exactly sure what ill sell them for, probably around 250, since i paid 320 for everything brand new.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im going to AM colbalts, plus im adding another three gauges, my total gauges will be Tranny Temp, Boost(0-60), Pyrometer, Fuel pressure, Water Temp, and Oil Temp., gonna do a quad pod on the A-Pillar and a Dual Overhead pod. Becuase im adding the other three gauges is why i have to wait for funds lol, if i was just staying with the three, i would go ahead and buy the new ones and sell mine, When i do sell mine though, the Pyrometer will come with a NEW pyrometer probe(from the Cobalts), The Tranny Temp will come with a NEW temp probe(from the Cobalts), and the boost will come with NEW boost hose(from the Cobalts) so the only thing that will be used will be the gauges. Im not exactly sure what ill sell them for, probably around 250, since i paid 320 for everything brand new.
I have a set of DiProcol Optix gauges im going to buy actually

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Thanks Tank, I'll keep that in mind. I'm still gonna go with them though because I want to do all my lights blue LEDs and my cobra CB lights up blue.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Thanks Tank, I'll keep that in mind. I'm still gonna go with them though because I want to do all my lights blue LEDs and my cobra CB lights up blue.

Isspro... EV2 or Performax... I really dont need to post up a pic do I??? LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts