Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm leaning towards autometer ford match gauges. My fathers friend has had them on his quigley coach 4x4 econoline (460ci) since 1995 and they work perfectly. (Not sure what model.. Just know they're autometer)

Im thinking usual boost, EGT... And I don't know about 3rd.. And I'm inking fourth will be for the chip.

What else should I run with ZF5?? My mods won't go to much further than chip intake exhaust (so far).

Any one have pics of these particular gauges installed??

·
Registered
230 Posts
joey at terminator engineering has scan guages also. orderd one last thurs cant wait for it to show up. fuel pressure is another one to keep an eye on.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking fuel pressure or hpop..

It these scan gauges are interesting.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
you need both gauges and an OBD monitor (I use my smart phone and torque as it seems to do everything)

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
I run the Auto Meter Z series gauges
Boost
Pyro
DP tuner

I leave my snap-on scanner in the truck. That way I have access it EVERY parameter the ECM sees

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I run the Auto Meter Z series gauges
Boost
Pyro
DP tuner

I leave my snap-on scanner in the truck. That way I have access it EVERY parameter the ECM sees
You leave the scanner plugged in while driving?? Or only when you want to check something.

Domestic primary and diesel insight cartridges?

I know your a pic guy.. Have one of the gauges mounted. I've seen a bunch but want to see how it looks with the dp tuner.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
You leave the scanner plugged in while driving?? Or only when you want to check something.

Domestic primary and diesel insight cartridges?

I know your a pic guy.. Have one of the gauges mounted. I've seen a bunch but want to see how it looks with the dp tuner.
Yes, scanner is always plugged in.

here is a pic with my OLD DP-Tuner switcher. I have since changed it out for a Black bezel and Green LED. I figured there was ZERO chrome or polished aluminum in the interior of an OBS, so what have the swather bezel in chrome. Same goes for the RED LED

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like it. Looks really good. I think that's the way I'm going to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts