Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
overhead console gauge mount

anyone ever seen an overhead console gauge mount. one that would utilize the small storage area/cubby hole. im thinking of adding 2 more gauges and thought that would be a good place. thanks.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Never seen one... not for a Ford anyway...

Why not just go with an overhead pod to begin with?

·
Registered
579 Posts
nope but you could probably make something out of fiberglass, just make a mold of what you want, and fiber glass over it... then all you have to do is mount it to the overhead console inside one of the pockets or whatever... thats how im going to install my upfitter switches, im going to make a overhead console out of fiberglass so i can mount them over the rearview mirror... or you can do what csipsd suggested and just get a overhead gauge pod it will mount up there even if you have the overhead center console

orrrrr check this out... Instrument Pod it fits into your instrument console, and has two gauge pods....

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
It will also hold 4...LOL

Attachments

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Yup... Works like a charm...

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CSI that looks good, thats where my 2 gauges are now. i think i might go that route. ill have to think about it. thanks for the reply. looks good.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Be careful, the drivers side is a bugger, I ended up grinding out part of the factory gauge bezel to get that one in there snug. It works but be preparied to do a little customizing. Passanger side is wide open.

·
Registered
703 Posts
di you just leave it black or did ya paint it

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Its painted to match...

·
Registered
703 Posts
did you match it to the factory gauge bezel or to the dash color

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Its painted to match the main dash color.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts