Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be a question for the experienced guys.

My 06 Harley started to have gauge issues, slowly starting to fail and get worse. To the point they only turn on half the time. Meaning no windows etc.

Then a few weeks ago I went to start my truck to go for lunch, cranked over. Would fire for a sec and die. Played with it for as long as I could bare in a parking lot before just jumping power to the fuel pump. I now have an in line fuse and switch to turn it on and off, the truck runs fine now. Other than if the gauges don’t turn on with the truck. It’ll go into limp mode, I’ll have to pay with the gauges to get them to turn on. Then my tow haul will be flashing. I’ll have to cycle that. And then it will begin to run fine again, it’ll make 3 horn honks as I take off and all is fine, Until I shut it off and it starts all over again. Yes I’ve followed the loom up to the inertia switch etc etc.. it’s not my fuel filters. It’s not my FICM, I get injector clatter when I cycle. It’s throwing like 14 pcm codes. However all the 6.0 guys I’ve asked say the pcm never fails and don’t believe that is it. Could it just be my gauges starting to really #### the bed? I’m having them sent out to be rebuilt.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts