Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if posted in wrong area; Need info on aftermarket guage cluster faces for a 2003 style truck post pics and install info, would be greatly appreciated thanks guys :bowfast:

·
matt
911 Posts
i use glowshift gauges along with my brother and dad. there the cheapest out there and we have never had a issue with them

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
i use glowshift gauges along with my brother and dad. there the cheapest out there and we have never had a issue with them
He means gauge face...as in dash gauge cluster, not pillar gauges.

·
matt
911 Posts

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts

Attachments

·
matt
911 Posts

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Yea it was actually the very first mod I ever did to my truck. I did it back in 2007. The area that I'm actually from was like 5 miles from their shop. I originally bought it and it came with blue pointers, which i didnt really like so I took it back to them to see if I could swap and they just asked if I wanted it installed to and I was like sure. They put it in for free. Great guys for sure.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Damn, I ws about to ask how hard the install was lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
Install isn't too bad. I know in the 05-07 truck the dash need to come off(you just have to start pulling and the clips will pop and once you have all of them out you have to disconnect all the wires going to knobs and what not and don't worry about knowing where they go, each harness is different) once that's done I believe there are 4 screws holding the gauges in. Once the screws are put unplug the gauges and take it apart. Use a fork to pop the needles off. Just remember where the needles are pointing for reinstallation. That's my best description of a how to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts