Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck is in no start condition. When I test the fuses with a test light fuse 22 does not light up. The fuel bowl wire harness looks okay. The wires do not seem to be shorted out and all the insulation is on them. Where else do I need to look?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Your signature. https://www.powerstrokenation.com/account/signature It needs to show all your truck's details so we know what you're talking about. Fuse function varied by year & option, so a fuse number alone is not enough to ID the circuits that are served by it. And we need to know the truck's configuration & history to understand what might be happening. The more we know, the more likely we can offer useful suggestions. Read this page:

(click this text)

You should also post in the technical forums - not the Library. The staff might move this thread.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I saw technical in the header.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do I move it?
Just repost?

·
Administrator
8,826 Posts
You are now in the rite forum for your 96 truck.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Test it with the Key in RUN. If the fuse is blown, your fuel heater could have shorted. The fuel heater connection is the funky-looking spade connector about half-way down the driver's side of the fuel bowl. It pulls off straight out from the bowl. You can also remove the fuel heater by disconnecting the element from inside the bowl and removing the LEFTHAND THREADED standpipie with a 7/8" crows-foot wrench.. Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts